Have a question about SanzeiDesigns?
We've listed several common questions and answers below. If there is anything that you can't find here and would like to have answered, please contact us.
1. How long does it take, once I place my order, for my order to reach my doorstep?
Shipping within the US takes about 7-14 business days depending on where you live. (Our office is located in Plantation, Florida 33313).
2. Does SanzeiDesigns ship outside of the U.S.?
Unfortunately, we currently do not ship outside of the mainland U.S.
3. Does SanzeiDesigns ship to Hawaii? We currently do not ship to Hawaii.
4. Is it alright if my shipping address does not match my billing address? Yes, but please make sure to enter your information correctly.
5. I'm ordering an item but I want it to be delivered to my business, is that alright?
Yes, please make sure to enter your business' name in the Address Field on your order form so that we can place it on your package. This makes it easier for USPS to find your address without any problems. Also, please use your business email address for these orders (e.g. email@example.com)
Our Return Policy
Since every order is a custom masterpiece, we do not accept returns unless the error was on the manufacturing end.
Keep in mind:
- Our ICC profiles are among the best in the industry. But please keep in mind that colors will always appear "slightly" different on your screen than they do in person.
- Make sure to inspect your Print as soon as you receive it.
If your print arrived damaged upon delivery, please send us an email to (Sanzeidesigns@gmail.com) with 5 photos of the damaged print. Please include at least 3 pictures of the actual damage on the print showing a close up of the damage, a distant photo showing the entire print with damage and 2 images of the actual damage to the packaging. This is so that we can process a claim with the Postal Service used. We will send out a replacement as soon as possible. Please do not discard the damaged print until you receive your replacement. Thank You for your Support.
Aluminum Metal Print Mounts
Ultra HD Photos Print on Fuji Paper are also available on request.
I will never print more than 3 of any format. All images are Limited Editions - Signed and Numbered
With an Ultra HD Photo Print, very bright and very dark areas can be reproduced more intensely and more differentiated than previously possible. A revolution in realistic photographs! Not only does the new developing process increase the dynamic range and maximum density of your photo, it also boosts the precision of repeat orders. That means we have made it even more dependable that your photos will look exactly the same as the first time you order them.